Oct 13th, 2013 | | | No Comments

Cumberland Arm

Cumberland Arm

The Rear of Park Village East from the Cumberland Arm of the Regent’s Canal
From an original study by Thomas Hosmer Shepherd (1793-1864), pub 1831. Produced from Shepherd’s series “Metropolitan Improvements; or London in the Nineteenth Century”.

Share and Enjoy:
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • LinkedIn

Leave a Reply

No comments yet. Be the first!