Tag : Albert Memorial

Bentley Priory - Front
Dec 9th, 2010 | | Institutions | Portfolio | No Comments

Bentley Priory

Bentley Priory was originally built in 1766 and was significantly extended in 1788, by Sir John Soane, for John Hamilton, 1st Marquess of Abercorn. As a result of his influence the Priory soon became a rendezvous...

READ MORE »