Tag : Mansfield

Patrick Baty advised on the colour of the external railings
Dec 7th, 2010 | | Conservation | English Heritage | No Comments

Kenwood House

The original house dates from the early 17th century. The orangery was added in about 1700. In 1754 it was bought by William Murray, 1st Earl of Mansfield. He commissioned Robert Adam to remodel it from 1764-1779....

READ MORE »