Tag : William Lamb

33 Lamb's Conduit Street
Aug 11th, 2015 | | Commercial premises | Portfolio | No Comments

Lamb’s Conduit Street

33 Lamb's Conduit Street No. 33 Lamb’s Conduit Street lies within what was originally the Bedford Charity Estate, founded in 1564 by Sir William Harpur1 (1496-1574) for the benefit of Bedford School. It was then...

READ MORE »