Tag : William Playfair

Patrick Baty was commissioned to carry out an analysis of the paint in a number of areas
Dec 8th, 2010 | | Organisations | Portfolio | School and Universities | No Comments

Donaldson’s College, Edinburgh

Donaldson's College was erected between 1842 and 1851 as a school for deaf children. The money for its construction and endowment was left by James Donaldson of Broughton Hall, a printer. The architect was William...