Tag : Lord Castlereagh

18 St James's Square - Main Facade
Sep 26th, 2011 | | Exterior | Portfolio | Private Houses | Residences | 1 Comment

18 St James’s Square, London

King Street Facade - before History1 From 1727 to 1733 the newly built house on this site was occupied by Philip, Earl of Chesterfield, but Thomas Phillips retained the freehold until February 1733/4 when,...

Patrick Baty has carried out various colour and paint analytical projects here
Dec 8th, 2010 | | Clubs and Societies | Exterior | Organisations | Portfolio | No Comments

Travellers’ Club

The Travellers Club is a gentlemen's club standing at 106 Pall Mall, London. It is the oldest of the surviving Pall Mall clubs, having been established in 1819. It moved to its present purpose-built clubhouse,...